Friday, July 3, 2009

Unforgettable Love

It was the end of the day at my school, I took the bus with my friends and there I met “the” guy. He wasnt the most hottest guy in the world but he ’s really cute. I sat on the bus with my best friend and then he just started bugging me. He just wouldnt leave me alone, but I was kinda glad he didnt. The day after I met him, I started talking to his friends asking them about him, his name was Jeffrey. Jeffrey and I became friends we talked, and officially fell inlove with each other. Then finally he asked me out. I was so happy. We both knew that we were for each other. Finnally my dream had came true, I was given an forgettable love. Everyday Jeffrey would walk me to class, sit beside me at the bus, and he was the best boyfriend I had ever had. All of my friends were jealous. We did had fights and we would always get through it. Everyone said that we would last forever. Everyone said that we were gonna marry each other, and have kids. Then one night I got a text message from Jeffrey saying that his brother was gonna run away and go to Seatle. He wanted to go.We were both in pain that night. I didnt want to lose him, and also I didnt want him to stay and lose his brother. I had to make the choose, so I told him that he should go and stay with his brother I loved him that’s why I did that. But fortunatelly his brother stayted and he did too. From that day on our relationship grew tighter and tighter. Other people tried to break us up but they didnt achieve. One day I had the feeling that he was gonna dump me, so I asked his bestfriend if he was planning to dump me but luckly it was a false alarm. Then hours after I talked to Jeffrey’s bestfriend, Jeffrey texted me! The text message was full of swears, words that I couldnt even imagine that he would say to me. He said that I was making everything so misarable. And then I called his other bestfriend, as soon as his other best friend hear me crying in the phone, he said that he would talk to Jeffrey and settle it all out. Then Jeffrey kept calling me and trying to apologize. But then I needed to forgive him. Then we got through that fight. Unfortunatelly after months of joy our relationship ended. All of the happyness we had it just ended in a snap. I loved him. What happanned was that his best friend told me that he was gonna dump me, and I was sure that he was gonna do it, bacause he didnt talked to me that whole day, and didnt even bother hugging me nor kissing me. So I dumped him! I was hurt! I felt like I was gonna die! I did got was I wished an forgettable love. I never got over Jeffrey. Then one of his friend went up to me, and asked why did you dump him if you still like him. Then I said because he was gonna dunp me too, and then he said no he wasnt gonna dump you. I felt so stupid I wished that I should have talked to him first. It’s been 6 months after the breakup. I know how he is, and I know how his life is. His dad died because of cancer. Jeffrey was suffering, he was so sad. I couldnt help myself, and I blamed his sadness on me. I could have saved our relationship in so many ways, but I didnt. I dont know why I didnt. I did start liking other guys but my heart still belongs to him. I tried to put our broken relationship back together, but I couldnt he loves someone else now. I guess people were right, Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it`s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. Jeffrey told alot of people that he never loved me, but I know he did, I knew he was lying. I cried for months, but I think the cut in my heart is finally cured. Even though it took me along time to heal, it was worth it. But the truth is that I did loved Jeffrey, and that he was the best boyfriend that I had ever had . I moved on now , and officially over him.

SOURCE:lovethingy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment