Friday, July 3, 2009

First Comes Love… Then Comes.. Death.

This all started in 3rd grade, believe it or not. It was the beginning of the day, I was getting out of the school bus, getting ready to go to reading class. As I walked through the school doors, I bumped into a girl. Being the gentleman I was, I helped her pick up her coloring book and her crayons. Once I did, I looked up at her, and even though I was in 3rd grade, I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. After that day, Julie and I started to talk a lot, became friends, etc. Days passed, Weeks passed, Months passed, Years passed. In 6th grade, I finally got the balls to go up to Julie and ask her to the movies, and we went to go see Stay Alive. In 6th grade, I was about 5″9 – 5″11, so I just faked my age and told them that I was 16, so that I could get in the theater, and Julie was fairly tall as well. So, we went inside and the movie began, now for a 6th grader, Stay Alive was like the freaking boogeyman going up your ass lol. So, all throughout the movie, she would cling on to me, hug me, etc. I did the ol’ put your arm around her neck move, and she looked up at me. We stared at each other for a few seconds, and then we kissed each other. This wasn’t a hard, push your lips against hers kiss, this was a soft kiss. And from then on, we started going out. In 2007, me and Julie shared our most passionate kiss while I was at her house, it was the most magical moment of my life. I thought about it for months after. And after a few months of that kiss, we had sex. Of course, we used condoms, we weren’t stupid. Mind you, I was still 13 so my sexual organ wasn’t fully developed. Personally, this was a test from me to Julie. Was she serious about our relationship? Did she even care for the size? Guess what. She didn’t. Julie and I spent months and months just loving each other sooooo much. We knew that one day we would get married, and have kids. And then… on our 2nd anniversary in 2008(8th grade), I was going to her house to bring her a batch of Red Roses and diamond earings(Mowed A-L-O-T of lawns for those earings). So, I walked to her house, and knocked on the door. Her mother answered. I said, “Hi Mrs. Hanson, is Julie here?” She answered, “Oh, she’s out with her father, she’ll be back soon, you can stay here until she comes back.” I agreed and stayed at the house. Hours passed. Julie wasn’t home yet. So, I sat in the lounge, a bit worried. The phone rang and Mrs. Hanson picked it up in the kitchen. Suddenly, she screamed so loud that I almost fell off the sofa. I ran inside the kitchen and she was on the floor, crying. I asked her, “Mrs. Hanson, what happened?!?!?” She answered, “Julie… was in a car accident.. she’s at the hospital right now.” I stood there, shocked… bewildered… not able to grasp my hold on reality. Tears trickled down my cheeks, my hands powerless, my legs powerless, EVERYTHING powerless. I finally got enough courage to speak up. I asked Mrs. Hanson if she could drive me to the hospital. She agreed, and we went. Once inside the hospital I tried going inside Julie’s room to see her, the doctors wouldn’t let me. I sneaked past them and went in the room. Then I saw the most haunting picture of my life. Julie was lying on a bed, barley breathing, with a cut up face. I went up to her, crying, crying, crying, crying, I was surprised my body was not out of water yet. I went up to her and muttered, “Wh-…. How?..” Julie looked at me and smiled. She said, “Kaoru, come close.” I did. She said, “You’ll love me… no matter what right? No matter what I ask you…?” I said, “Of course baby… I’ll love you no matter what…” She told me, “Kaoru… please… if you really love me… pull the plug. I can’t bear this pain… the shards of glass have gone inside my chest, and the pain is unbearable.” I looked up at her shocked and cried, “I can’t do that Julie… that would just… inhumane.” Julie looked at me and smiled, “Kaoru… please. I just can’t stand this pain……………. Kaoru. I have to ask you something.” I asked her what it is, with a gentle voice. She questioned me, “Even with this cut up face… do you still love me?” I looked at her and said, “I don’t care what you look like Julie… your the most beautiful girl in the entire universe, I just want you to know that everyday of us being together has been the most memorable and will the most part of my life…………. I love you Julie, nothing can change that and nothing will change that.” She smiled and and gave me her locket, inside was a picture of me and her kissing each other. She said, “So that you’ll always have a piece of me with you… forever.” I weeped even more. She said, “Now please… do it Kaoru… pull the plug……… and before you do, come close to me.” I did, and she kissed me, this was just like our first kiss… gentle… smooth… and passionate. When we stopped kissing, I put my hand on the plug… and pulled. Julie’s eyes opened really wide for a second… and then she slowly closed her eyes…. with her smiling at me.

This is my love story.

R.I.P Julie… I will always love you.

Oh yes and also… for me pulling the plug, I was supposed to get in A LOT of trouble with the doctors and stuff.. but after I explained what she had said to me, they decided to keep it all confidential, the same with her parents.

SOURCE: lovethingy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment