Friday, July 3, 2009

Bestfriends to Lovers and now Enemies

I really loved this guy and his name is Andrew. I met him on bebo through frendzii. We exchanged hotmail.com addy and each night we’ll talk and talk up 2 maybe 7 hrs a day.

As we talk regularly i just to fall deep in love with him. I know its impossible to understand but i was really into him. I like the way he calls me babii and how i was doing.

He’s got a sweet smile and i can barely stop talking bout his smile. I would wrote to him love poems and love quotes. ALL His reply is I LOVE U TOO BABII(all shitss). I he really does love me! I was blind. And i would tell him i’ll do anything for u babe.And he knows that i’ll definitely do it. We started exchanging mobile numbers and i would txt him almost every night. But he wouldn’t rply.

I always wondered y???? but anymore we still talk on msn. We even gave me his address and told me that one day i have to go to brisbane and see him. That all was in my plan. But something keeps telling me r u sure that’s the guy meant for you???my answer is YES!! hw supid was I…..I was going crazy about him. But he never did loved me,he love me just outside but inside he doesn’t. So one day I ask my friend to add him and ask him if he loves me truly and honestly. So my friend did what i told her. He told my friend i dnt really love her but pls dnt tell her okay.

But my friend told me and i was very and was planing to send him a ipod torch which i bought for his birthday. He shattered my heart into pieces. I cried myself to sleep everynight and he’s words keeps floating back into my brain. I told myself,how blind r u???u so crazy,look at urself now,what did u get back….nothinggg but heart broken. So I hardly talk him anymore.

I told myself this is how he lyk it and I wrote a very big notice saying I DNT NEED YOU ANYMORE…….oh well its been 6 months now and yet i still can’t get over it! maybe coz i’m still trying to empty my love from his heard.Only time allows
SO YER I DNT CARE ANYMORE ABOUT HIM….n if u somehow,somewhere,someday read dis Andrew…remember I love u so much n i’ll never 4get what u did back to mE

SOURCE: lovethingy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment